DTA Adult Day Treatment Program
Our DTA (Day Treatment for Adults) is adaptable to the needs of most adults with disabilities. Our participants set specific goals with our staff and together, they work toward achieving those goals and building confidence.
Using recreational programs like arts and crafts, performing arts, and games, we provide every level of involvement for our participants.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Rockwood Preparatory Academy San Tan Valley
2513 E. Hunt Highway
Queen Creek, AZ 85143
To request more information about the Rockwood Prep DTA Program, click here.
Respite | Habilitation
We know Respite and Habilitation are critical to our student families and our community families. At Rockwood Prep we help families establish and reach goals in the areas of communication, socialization, gross and fine motor, cognition, and adaptive behavior. For more information, call us at 480-256-2678.
- ABA (when approved by BCBA and private insurance)
- DTA – Adult Day Treatment Program 2020
- DTS – Happy Campers Summer Camp
- DTT – Social Behavioral Support
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Respite Care (before and after school for students, Fridays and Saturdays for community members and students, ask about our schedule)
- Speech Therapy / Feeding Therapy
- Transportation – to and from Academy
- Work Transition Program for 16+ years and above 2020