Tour Our Campus
Tour Our Campus
Come Visit Us!
We would absolutely love to introduce you and your child to the Rockwood Prep campus. Tours of our school typically take about 30-minutes but can vary based on individual needs. During the tour, you will meet some of our education team members and learn about our school and our unique learning approach designed to help your child shine.
You’ll also learn about our curriculum especially suited for children with learning disabilities, see our safety and security measures, and find out more about enrollment.
Aside from our outstanding educators, and proven academic program Rockwood Prep Student Rockers enjoy:
- 1:1 Dyslexia Tutoring
- Social Behavioral Support
- OT/PR and Speech Therapies
- Summer Camp Program
- Recreational Therapeutic Social Skills Group
- Adaptive Karate Class
- Trampoline Therapy Program (great for behaviors)
- Farm to Table Therapy Cooking Program (know what you’re eating)
- Art and Music Program (correlates with Academia such as Dyslexia, and IEP Goals
- Peer Mentoring Program — Inclusive Social Skills and Leadership Program
- Adaptive Swim Program / Inclusive Social Swim Recreation Events (YMCA)
- Life Skills Program (From Hygiene to Emotional Self Care)
- Explore our Community Program
- Adaptive Dance Classes
When you schedule a time to tour Rockwood Prep, we’ll make every effort to accommodate your desired tour time. If you cannot make it to the school at your appointed time, kindly call 480-530-0886 and reschedule as soon as possible.