Respite & Hab
We know Respite and Hab is important to our student families and our community families. We provide therapies and Respite / Hab on site. Your student is welcome to participate. Our community members are also welcome to participate.
Call us (480) 256-2678. Or Stop in.
Therapies on Site
- Occupational therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy / Feeding Therapy
- ABA (when approved by BCBA and private insurance)
- Respite Care (before and after school for students, Fridays and Saturdays for community members and students, see schedule)
- DTT – Social Behavioral Support
- DTS – Summer Camp
- Respiratory Therapy
- Transportation – to and from Academy
- Work Transition Program for 16+ years and above 2020
- DTA – Adult Day Treatment Program 2020