Community Outreach & Advocacy
Programs in the works!
- Free Leadership Training for Self-Advocates & Parents of children with disabilities
- Article 9 Training Certification Classes
- CPR and First Aid Training Classes
- RWP Respite Network for families always searching for spur of the moment care
- Weekly Community Yoga (self-care, couples, kids and family)
- Family Movie Night (Date Night for Mom and Dad) fun night for students
- Mom’s night out (recreational fun activity set up for student(s) so mom can reprieve and rejuvenate.
- Women’s Health and Wellness Fairs / Teen Health Pamper Day / Health Initiatives
- Adaptive and in some cases Inclusive Dance Classes
- Sporting Events
- Parents self-care connection nights
- Peer mentoring
- YMCA partnership
- Trauma Mama Retreats – quarterly! More details to come! These are awesome times to catch your breath, meet other women in your shoes, and create lasting friendships and support systems all while rejuvenating the soul of motherhood and superior advocates of your children.